My name is Cristina and I am a computer engineer from Romania currently interning at The Linux Foundation on Linux Kernel. This blog is dedicated to anyone who wants to get an insight of this internship as I will share my experience of driver development within the Industrial I/O subsystem of Linux Kernel.
- Welcome !
- Application Experience
- IIO Setup
- Achievement unlocked: First IIO driver
- Baby [penguin] steps: First accepted patches
- Hero work: Saved HMC5843 from Staging
- Maxim success for Maxim potentiometer. Accepted driver
- Show must go on !
- The Depths of Hardware Discovery
- Writing Makefile code or How to do magic
- Google Summer of Code 2016 Summary
- The LinuxCon 2016 Experience